Tuesday 21 February 2012

Weekly Update *sulking*

*sadface* This week, I have done everything right. I've eaten well, tracked every mouthful, got plenty of water, worked out...but when I got on the scales this morning I had gained 1 1/2lbs. GAINED. I wanted to lose 1 1/2 pounds. I know it's just going to be water retention - AF is due to make an appearance and I have been on antibiotics this week for an infection in my hand which wont clear up - and I definitely haven't gained a pound and a half of fat because there's no way I've eaten enough for that. But it's still frustrating. I had to leave my Weight Watchers meeting early because Mr FGS got called into work and it was too busy to keep the little one amused, and I almost cried when I told him I'd gained. I'm stuck, this month has been a failure, and I'm fed up with the whole thing. I hate February as it is. Meh.

I've had an infection in my hand all week, and am now on my second course of antibiotics to try and clear it up. It's just my finger, but my goodness it's made me miserable. I've only been able to work out 3 times instead of the 6 I had planned, not slept very well because of it and feel like the housework has gotten on top of me because it's too sore to do much. But still, 3 work outs are better than none and I should have lost weight this week.

I am going to sulk today, and shake it off tomorrow for a fresh start. Hopefully. Sorry for being a misery!

/pityparty



Hx

3 comments:

  1. ((((hugs))))
    totally sucks when we do it right & the scale tell us otherwise! but don't ya dare go letting some contraption dictating your emotions -- you rock!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hand gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! It's so shit when you expect a loss and find a gain. But like you said, there's no way you've gained fat so you'll drop that weight later. You will!

    Sorry your hand is ill, hope it heals super fast!

    ReplyDelete