Monday 25 July 2011

LOTD - 1PP Pick n Mix

Hello!

Today's lunch was a bit of a mish-mash, but actually it's a good way to have a little bit of everything! We went shopping yesterday and stocked up on some weight-loss essentials, but I couldn't decide what to have. I usually have about 5-7 PP for lunch, so I had a little bit of a few things and came out very satisfied and lots of free things! Here's what I had:

Clockwise from top: Carrot batons (0PP), 2 slices Weight Watchers thick cut ham (1PP), 50g low fat cottage cheese(1PP), 50g Weight Watchers Roasted Onion and Garlic Soft Cheese (1PP), 2 slices Ryvitia Original Crispbread (1PP), sliced apple (0PP), Cherry tomatoes (0PP)

That little lot cost me 4PP, and I can honestly say I am full and satisfied. The Weight Watchers soft cheese was lovely and I'll definitely buy that again. It would be nice stirred through some pasta for a quick low PP dinner too.

Other lunch-type things that are 1PP you might like:
  • 1 Quorn or WW Premium pork sausage
  • 1 slice calorie controlled bread
  • 2 tsp low fat spread
  • 1/2 hard boiled egg
  • 10 olives (in brine)
  • 1 low fat cheese slice
  • meringue nest
  • Weight Watchers layered fromage frais
Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm hoping to have lost 2lbs, which will bring me up to a stone! Fingers crossed. I had a little wobble over the weekend, but have been super good the rest of the time, and have hardly touched my weekly points allowance. Whatever happens I'm going to have a sneaky treat tomorrow...

What did you have for lunch?

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment