Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tuesday Treat!

Ok, so I know it's Wednesday but my internet connection was funny all day yesterday so I didn't get to post :( BUT the idea is every Tuesday (which is the day I get weighed) I will share with you a non-food treat to either celebrate a loss, spur me on, or cheer me up after a bad week! This week it's a mixture - I am celebrating a loss, but it was only half a pound which I am a little disappointed with since I felt I'd had a good week. So, my pick me up this week is a fruity little number! I love fresh scented bath products and Those Lemonade Days Bath and Shower Gel by Treacle Moon fits the bill perfectly. It's lemon scented but not overpowering, and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. And at only £2 from Tesco, it's an affordable treat too!


How was your weight loss this week? What will you be treating yourself with?

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment