Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tuesday Treat

Hello!

I'm celebrating this Tuesday - as I said in my previous post I've now lost a stone following the Weight Watchers ProPoints plan. So, I treated myself today to a few nail polishes, and a product I've wanted to try for a while: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser.

(Image from www.superdrug.com)

This product has set the beauty blogging world all a flutter. Priced at just £3.99 (although currently on offer for £2.99) it is a cheaper alternative to more premium skin care brands. It comes with a soft muslin cloth (although any will work just as well) and smells gorgeous! A real treat for your skin, without adding any inches to your waistline (or taking too many pounds from your purse!)

What are you treating yourself with this week?

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment