Thursday 15 September 2011

Sorry I've neglected you!

I've neglected myself a little bit actually! Sorry for the absence, I have been without my computer for a few weeks and while I managed (just) to keep up with my nail blog from my phone it was rather stressful! Plus, I haven't been a very good dieter - overeating and then starving myself which is definitely not the way to go about it. Last week I gained half a pound, and was very annoyed so bucked up my ideas and got back into things properly. Having three good meals a day has meant I'm not picking so much and have more energy. So this week I lost a pound and although I had hoped for more I'm praying my hard work pays off and I see a bigger loss next week. I'm working really hard and I know the effort is showing now, I just have to keep at it!

I'll leave you with a picture of what I made for dinner tonight. It was rather lovely! You can get the recipe here and I worked it out to be just 8 ProPoints per serving, although I omitted the wine and just used extra stock. I served it with carrots and baby sweetcorn and enjoyed every mouthful! Who would have thought you could eat pie on a diet and be guilt-free!

(Just in case you didn't know what it is...um...)

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment