Wednesday 21 September 2011

Weekly Weigh In - a HUGE milestone :)

Hi!

Yesterday as usual I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and stepped on the scales of dread...over the last few weeks I have struggled a little, losing half a pound, putting it back on again and then even when I tried really hard I didn't do as well as I had hoped. Well, this week I stepped up and had lost two pounds. Not a huge amount, but slow and steady wins the race and about 2lbs a week is what Weight Watchers say you should aim to lose.

This brings my total weight loss since I joined Weight Watchers to 23 1/2lbs - which is more than 10% of my starting weight! I'm quite astounded by this, and feeling quite chuffed :) I was presented with a little keyring, which I am keeping on my handbag so it is a visible reminder that I never want to back to how I was before, even if I still have a long long way to go.


Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment