Tuesday 4 October 2011

Weekly Weigh in No. 15 and Operation Fit and fab Update

Hello!

Weigh in day today and another pound down :) Bye bye! I'm super pleased with that, as it's been a difficult week food and exercise wise. I haven't been able to exercise as much as I usually do and I only actually managed 30 minutes on the Wii Fit in total. But we did have a mini walk and run around with the kids on Sunday, and I've done a crapton of housework this week (which is approximately half a crapton more than I usually do) and that works up a sweat.

Food wise I have been good for most of the week and slipped a little at the weekend, as usual. But for good reason as my eldest son turned four and we had two little family parties, one a barbeque and one a tea party. However, the rest of the week I was an exemplary Weight Watcher and didn't use all of my points any day. I've settled into a routine of porridge made with water and frozen berries for breakfast (3WW ProPoints for 30g oats), a WW bagel (4PP), or pitta (Tesco Value 3PP), or petite pains (WW 3PP) for lunch, filled with something worth around 1-2 PP and "padded out" with salad, vegetables, soup or ratatouille and then a reasonable dinner of around 10PP with a huge mound of veg on the side which leaves me with about 10PP to play with the rest of the time. Snacks include quavers or skips (2PP), WW crisps (most are 2PP), WW bars (most are 2PP), some cottage cheese and an apple (60g of cottage cheese for 1PP) or fruit and veg, like grapes, carrot sticks, cucumber, peppers, or anything I can find in the fridge! This suits me at the moment, and I'll carry on until I'm bored of it!

As for Operation Fit and Fabulous, I'm still going strong! I think the water is making a difference, and the support is fantastic. Added to the missions this week was to eat your 5 a day, which I don't have any problems with, and it was suggested we track what we eat and take a supplement, which I already do.

Missions-
• Drink 2 litres of water a day - managed this most days - I promise for anyone thinking of trying this it does get easier!
• Dry skin brushing daily -
still no body brush :(
• Being good to yourself
- must try harder!
• Eating 5 a day
- check! Aim to make it a ratio of 3 veg to 2 fruit as it's probably more fruit heavy at the moment 
• Exercising for 1 hour 3 times a week
- big fat fail! Will run, swim and Zumba for an hour each this week at a minimum

• Getting enough sleep - better than last week as the baby is sleeping until 6 instead of 5, but still room for improvement. I need to go to bed earlier. I was up until 11.30pm icing cupcakes for my son to take to school for his friends last night...


So, still a mixed bag, but improving! I'll post later on in the week when we get our new missions! I can't wait!


How have you done this week?


Hx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing really well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete