Tuesday 25 October 2011

Weekly Weight In - Out of the 1lb a week club!

Hooray! I lost 2 1/2lbs this week, thank WEYBI! I'd been plodding on at 1lb a week for about the last month, and although I'm happy to lose the weight slowly and steadily I'd just like it to not be as slow and steady, especially as I still have a lot to lose. If I carry on at 1lb a week it'd be over a year until I get to my goal but I'd be happier if I could lose 1-2lbs a week and be at goal or thereabouts sometime next summer.

My total loss now is 30 1/2lbs in 16 weeks, which also brings me under 200lbs :) I now weigh 197 1/2 pounds, or 14st 1 1/2lbs I still have a long way to go (60lbs at least) to get within the healthy BMI range for my miniscule height, but at least I can look at it now as I'm a third of the way there! AND if I can lose 1 1/12 pounds this week I will have lost 15% of my starting weight. Can't argue with that!

How have you done this week? Are you feeling positive?

Hx

3 comments:

  1. thats its great very pound helps!!!! but its a big reward when you see more them one pound keep up the good work .. im sure you will reach your goal in no time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soap will have to check out the web site.

    Congratulations on making it to ONEderland!!!

    ReplyDelete