Monday 21 November 2011

Christmas Challenge Time!

I've decided I need a boost to keep me motivated in the run up to Christmas, so I set myself a little challenge last week. Between Wednesday 9th November and Tuesday 20th December (My last WW weigh in before Christmas) I want to lose 7lbs/half a stone. I think 7lbs in just under 6 weeks is achieveable, and I'm already a pound and a half down ;) So, 5 1/2lbs in 5 weeks.....join in and we can keep each other motivated! Go on, be a Christmas Cracker!



Another blogger, the lovely Maren of From Cow to Wow! has come up with The Sweet Tooth Challenge and I decided to join in. Hopefully, my Christmas wont be too indulgent as we're spending it with my sister in law, so wont have too many treats hanging around the house. But, I know there will be a little over indulgence on the day. I've written about my love for biscuits before, and I read Maren's post with a biscuit in hand. So, from now until Christmas I am challenging myself to avoid the biscuit tin, and not eat any biscuits or cookies. Can I do it? I hope so!


Are you setting yourself a pre-Christmas challenge?

Hx

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for joining my challenge! I think it will be good for me to lay off the sweet stuff until Christmas, because then there will be plenty. :D Love that you are in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo -- i will be laying off the sweets as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try....but I do alot of baking this time of year....and I have to taste..right! And we have Thanksgiving here, which is this Thursday

    ReplyDelete