Sunday 15 January 2012

Now and then...

I took a picture last night and when I looked at it I was actually quite shocked. Not shocked at how fat I looked for once, but how slim my face looks now. Lots of people have commented about how they can see my weight loss around my face much more now, but I never truly believed it. have a look for yourself:

This is me last Christmas, with a 5 month old baby Jake


And this is me yesterday with an 18 month old not-so baby Jake and 4 year old definitely not-so baby Ollie


Wow!

Now, who can recommend a good botox clinic...

Hx

8 comments:

  1. I can definitely see the difference, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic difference Helly! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! It's crazy how much can change in a year, awesome job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need Botox.....you have fabulous skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is just amazing -- you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great happy pic! Definitely see a difference.

    ReplyDelete