Well, after a week of actually doing it properly (sticking to 29 ProPoints a day, tracking every morsel, exercising most days, weighing and measuring portion sizes, drinking 2-3l of water a day, generally feeling miserable...you get the picture) I lost a grand total of....half a pound. To say I am disappointed is an understatement, although I kind of knew I hadn't achieved a big loss. I could feel it. I have followed my WW plan to the letter this week, no cheating. Exercised every single day. Resisted the cravings. No bueno. But I am confident that if I keep going it will show on the scale eventually...it has to.
Spring Chick Challenge update-
Last weeks goals:
- TRACK. Yep.
- Menu plan. Yep.
- Exercise. Yep.
- Support. Haven't done as much as I could - need to find a way to categorise the blogs I follow - anyone know if there is a way to do this?
- Blog. Yep.
This weeks goals:
- TRACK. Everything. Again.
- Menu plan. Already done, just need to finalise. And stick to it!
- Exercise .As much as possible. Twice a day if I can.
- DON'T eat the kids leftovers! Put it all IN THE BIN.
- Support. Read all the challengers blogs as much as I can.
I hope every one is well and that you had better results than I did! I'll try and catch up on all your blogs soon.