So after my self sabotage last week I managed to lose 1/2 a pound. I got back on track over the weekend, and didn't eat anything I shouldn't and tracked it all meaning I was well below my ProPoints every day. Didn't get much exercise in, but that is going to change this week. I am having a tough time in my personal life at the moment, but I am not going to let it get in my way.
My plan for this week:
- TRACK. Everything. I have a habit of not writing down 'free' foods but even these are going in the tracker this week. I also get halfway through the day and stop tracking, which is dangerous as my snacky time is in the evening.
- Menu plan. To go along with the tracking I am going to write a menu plan, which will include 3 meals + snacks for every day Weds-Mon this week. This should also keep my budget in check.
- Exercise. Rest day today, and then get back on it tomorrow.
- Support. Read all the challengers blogs as much as I can, and ask for help if I need it.
- Blog. I have a couple of posts up my sleeve for this week :)
Exercise plan for the week:
Wednesday: Walk to farm shop and back with buggy (2 miles)
Thursday: 40 mins Zumba
Friday: 30 mins Wii Fit
Saturday: 40 mins Zumba
Sunday: Walk with family and/or run in the evening
Monday: 40 mins Zumba
I am going to add these to a side bar so I can tick them off each day, and continue with the Starter exercise plan I showed you in my last post. Another thing I am going to do is wear my sports bra under my normal clothes, and that way I can fit in a few star jumps or step ups on the bottom stair when the urge takes me!
The Spring Chick Mini Challenge this week is to eat with your non-dominant hand. At first, I thought that as I eat with a knife and fork, I don't have a non-dominant hand for eating! But actually, as I usually have cereal for breakfast and soup for lunch I can hold my spoon with my left hand and try it! I think I will need a bib though... The theory behind it is by changing hands when eating it will disrupt your normal patterns and break the habit of over-eating. We'll see!
Just a final thought from me, last week when I was feeling down, as I often do, I took to Twitter. If any of you are on Twitter, please leave your user names in the comments and I will follow you. It is a great support network and we can keep each other going! My user name is @HellBellUk :)
How have you done this week? I hope the new year is treating you well :)